"The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will end the application and correction window for the NEET PG 2021 exam."
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will end the application and correction window for the NEET PG 2021 exam. Thus, candidates can still submit or edit their PG National Eligibility cum Entrance Test application by 11:55 PM today, 25 August 2021. The application submission and modification facilities are available wholly online. Earlier, the last date to register for the medical entrance test was 20 August 2021. However, authorities had extended the deadline in light of COVID-19 constraints.
Steps to Fill NEET PG Application Form 2021
Hence, candidates can follow the given steps to register for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate 2021.
- Visit nbe.edu.in.
- Then, click on the “NEET PG – 2021” tab available on the homepage.
- Select the “New registration” button.
- Read the instructions carefully and register by entering candidate details such as name, address, Aadhaar card ID, mobile number and email address in the NEET PG registration form.
- Afterwards, log in using the given credentials – user ID and password.
- Then, provide personal, academic, contact, internship, and medical details in the NEET PG application form.
- Choose the preferred NEET PG exam city.
- Then, upload the necessary documents within the prescribed formatting parameters.
- Pay the NEET PG application fee through online means.
- Finally, submit the NEET PG application form after verifying all the details before the window is closed.
Additionally, previously registered applicants can still edit application details such as date of birth, category, gender, physical disability status, and EWS status by the deadline. NBE officials will release the NEET PG admit card online soon after the registration and application correction process. Therefore, registered applicants will be able to download their hall tickets from the official website.