"The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has extended the last date to submit and edit the NEET PG 2021 application form."
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has extended the last date to submit and edit the NEET PG 2021 application form. As per the new deadline, candidates can fill out the NEET PG application form by 25 August. Additionally, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG application correction window is open until 25 August 2021. Earlier, the last date to submit and edit the NEET PG application form was 20 August.
NBE has confirmed the news through an official notice. The notice stated, “The Registration Window and the Edit Window for NEET-PG 2021 as opened vide NBEMS notice dated 06.08.2021 stand extended till 25.08.2021 (11:55 PM).”
How to Submit NEET PG 2021 Application Form?
Candidates must take this as their last opportunity and fill out the NEET PG application form latest by 25 August 2021. Refer to the given steps to apply for the NEET PG entrance exam.
- Go to the NBE’s official web portal – nbe.edu.in.
- Then, click on the “NEET PG – 2021” tab.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Then, provide basic candidate details to register for the portal.
- Now, log in and fill out the NEET PG application form details.
- Then, select your preferred test city.
- Finally, pay the NEET PG application fee and submit the form.
The National Board of Examinations will conduct the medical entrance examination on 11 September 2021, in a computer-based testing mode. Candidates qualifying for the Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation will be given admission to postgraduate medical courses.