NEET MDS Application Form 2023: Deadline to Register Tomorrow at nbe.edu.in
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will close the NEET MDS application form 2023 on Jan 30. Candidates can fill out the NEET MDS application form 2023 at the official website nbe.edu.in.
NEET MDS Application Form 2023: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will close the NEET MDS application form 2023 on Jan 30. Candidates can fill out the NEET MDS application form 2023 at the official website nbe.edu.in.
Candidates who have completed their graduation in Dental surgery (BDS) under the MDS course regulations 2027, issued by the Dental Council of India with the approval of MoHFW, are eligible to apply for the NEET MDS registration 2023.
This year, NEET MDS 2023 exam is scheduled to be conducted on Mar 1, in online mode (computer-based exam).
Steps to Complete NEET MDS Application Form 2023
Follow the below-given steps to apply for NEET MDS 2023 registration.
- Visit the official website of NBE- nbe.edu.in.
- Click on the "NEET-MDS" link and select "New Registration".
- Enter the details such as name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, and captcha.
- User ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number.
- Login and fill up the NEET MDS 2023 registration form.
- Enter personal, academic, and internship details.
- Select the Test centre and upload soft copies of the required documents.
- Pay the NEET MDS application Form 2023 fee and click on 'Submit'.
- Download and save the NEET MDS application 2023 form for future reference.
NEET MDS Registration 2023: Important Dates
The important dates associated with NEET MDS registration 2023 are listed below.
|Registration Start Date||Jan 9|
|Registration End Date||Jan 30|
|NEET Admit Card 2023 Release Date||Feb 22|
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery is conducted for admissions to Postgraduate Dental courses. It is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination conducted annually in online mode.
POST YOUR COMMENT