"The NBEMS has declared the results cum merit list of the 50% All India Quota (AIQ) for Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS) today."
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has declared the results cum merit list of the 50% All India Quota (AIQ) for Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS) today. The exam was held on 2 May 2022, and the result was declared on 27 May 2022.
- NEET SS 2022: Exam Dates Announced
- NEET UG 2022: Starts on 17 July, Check Exam Timings & Admit Card Details
According to the official notice issued by NBEMS, candidates belonging to all the State/Union Territory of India, including Jammu and Kashmir, will be able to participate in the 50% AIQ starting this year’s academic session onwards.
How to Check the NEET MDS 2022 Result?
- Visit the official website of natboard.edu.in
- Click on the ‘Result cum scorecard for NEET 2022- All India 50% Quota seats’ link on the “Public Notice” section of the page.
- Once the pdf for notice opens, click on the ‘Click here for result’ link.
- The pdf of the result for the NEET MDS 2022 will appear on the screen.
Candidates can find their score and result mentioned against their respective roll number and category. Candidates can also download the result pdf for their future reference.
Cut-off scores (out of 960) for 50% AIQ seats for MDS
|General/EWS (50th percentile)||SC/ST/OBC including PwD of SC/ST/OBC (40th percentile)||UR-PwD (45th percentile)|
The counseling dates for the NEET MDS, based on the results, are yet to be declared by the NBEMS and Medical Counseling Committee. The individual scorecard for NEET MDS 2022 AIQ will be available for download on 22 July 2022.
Candidates who are eligible for counseling according to the criteria mentioned in the official notice are advised to regularly check the MCC website (www.mcc.nic.in) and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare website (www.mohfw.nic.in) for information regarding counseling dates, instructions, process, etc.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.