NEET Answer Key 2022: NTA released the answer key & candidate response sheet for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test on 31 August. However, the answer key was provisional. That means students could raise their objections to it. Albeit, the objection facility concludes today. Consequently, if you notice discrepancies on the provisional key, report it to the National Testing Agency (NTA), the exam conducting authority for NEET 2022. Once the Agency verifies all the objections raised by the participants, they will publish the final NEET Answer Key 2022. Additionally, you can check how to raise your objections to the key below.
NEET Answer Key 2022: Steps to Challenge the Provisional Key
Students who have queries against the provisional answer key released by the NTA must register their complaints by 11:50 PM tonight, 2 September. You can adhere to the steps below to do the needful.
- Firstly, sign in to the NEET-NTA web portal, examinationservices.nic.in. Besides, you can use your application number, password, or date of birth.
- Once logged in, click on the relevant test booklet code you want to challenge. The booklets available are only for Q, R, S, & T codes.
- Next, select the question you wish to challenge by clicking on the question number.
- Then you must provide evidence of the error on the provisional NEET Answer Key 2022 by adding the correct response in your opinion.
- After supporting your claim, proceed to pay the objection fee, which amounts to ₹ 200 for each question.
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation message indicating your objection is recorded.
Note: Upon completing the online payment, you will receive a confirmation slip on your registered email/number. Save the slip for future purposes.
Furthermore, the NTA will release the final NEET Answer Key 2022 after verifying the students’ queries. Reports suggest that the Agency will release the NEET 2022 Results by 7 September. However, students must check the official website, neet.nta.nic.in, for updates.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.