"The NEET 2022 PG Application Correction Window is now extended to May 4. Students must rectify their errors before. Admit cards out on May 16"
The NEET 2022 PG Application Correction Window has been extended to May 4. Applicants must edit faulty images uploaded by them, stated the National Board of Examinations (NBE). Moreover, the authorities stated that many applications received were incorrect and images uploaded were not as per the guidelines. Therefore, the board decided to extend the final correction window to 11:55 PM on May 4.
How to Access the Correction Window?
The NEET PG 2022 Application cycle closed on March 25. Later, the application window was made available on their website. Further, here are the steps applicants must follow to make the required changes.
- Go to the NBE website.
- Follow the link that directs you to the NEET PG Entrance Exams.
- Once you are redirected to the NBE E-forms page – log in using your ID & password.
- Upload the specified documents or make the necessary changes.
- After making the changes click on ‘save and next’.
- Next, verify whether the image uploaded is as per the guidelines prescribed.
- Finally, submit your application.
After the NEET PG 2022 Application correction window closes, the authorities are expected to release the student admit cards. The NBE will release the admit cards online from May 16. No hard copies will be provided. Hence, students must download their admit cards from the NBE website. Carrying the admit card to the exam venue is mandatory for all candidates. The exam is on May 21 and will be computer-based. However, some students have requested to postpone the examination, due to the ongoing counseling sessions. Albeit, no statement has been released by the authorities on the matter.