"The National Testing Agency (NTA) will likely release the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2022 exam timetable by next week."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will likely release the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2022 exam timetable by next week. NTA will shortly upload the NEET UG exam dates on its authorised website, neet.nta.nic.in.
Through NEET, the Medical Counselling Committee(MCC) offers enrollment to 52,720 AYUSH, 83,125 MBBS, 525 BVSc & AH, and 26,949 BDS seats in approximately 313 dental colleges and 532 medical colleges all across India. Medical seats in India grew up to 5200 after the announcement of 10% reservation under the Economically Weaker Section category. NEET 2022 will be a 3-hour extended test that contains 80% syllabus of classes 11 and 12.
Check out the given tabular representation for more factual information on the seats.
|Course Specification||No. of seats|
|BVSc & AH||525|
NEET 2022: Preparation Tips
NEET exam syllabus includes several chapters and numerous concepts. A detailed examination approach is required for candidates who desire outstanding results on the exam. Below are a few points to keep in mind while preparing for the exam.
- While preparing, the first and foremost step is comprehending the exam pattern and subject and chapter-wise marks distribution. Finish the chapters with the highest importance first, consequently move to the topic with less weightage.
- Candidates must know which chapter requires more effort. Draft a suitable timetable and organise their time and thoughts productively.
- Dedicate more time and energy to revise the topics and concepts. Indeed effective revision would be the key to success. Give mock tests and sample papers to analyse the performance regularly.
- The mock tests are an essential part of the NEET 2022 preparation approach as they equip one with “real-time simulation.” Contenders must give as many mock examinations. This would surely help them qualify for the exam.
- Another way to enhance your preparation is to solve the previous year’s question papers. Moreover, it improves time management skills as well.