"NTA started the NEET 2022 registration process on 6 April 2022. Moreover, the last date to apply is 6 May 2022.Â "
The National Testing Agency (NTA) started the NEET 2022 registration process on 6 April 2022. Therefore, interested candidates must register for the medical entrance exam on the official website neet.nta.nic.in. Moreover, the last date to apply is 6 May 2022.
When registering for NEET, candidates must know about the documents that they must submit with the application form. According to the official brochure, applicants must upload a number of important scanned documents.
Also Read: NEET UG 2022 Live Updates
Documents Required for NEET 2022 Registration
Following is the list of documents required for the entrance exam registration.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph between 10 kb and 200 kb in size
- Scanned image of applicant’s signature, which should be between 4 kb and 30 kb in size.
- Passport-sized photograph
- Left and Right hand’s fingers and thumb impressions
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Citizenship Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10th Certificate