"The National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued an information brochure for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2021) online."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued an information brochure for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2021) online. Also, officials have released the NEET application form on 13 July 2021. Therefore, students can now access both facilities on the NTA’s official website – neet.nta.nic.in. Additionally, there have been several changes to the 2021 NEET. Hence, this year, candidates can fill out the NEET application form in two sets/phases. Thus, the first set of information needs to be submitted by 6 August 2021. However, applicants can fill the second set before the release of the NEET results or downloading of the scorecard.
How to Fill out the NEET 2021 Application Form?
Interested and eligible candidates can check the given steps to fill out the NEET phase 3 registration form.
- Visit neet.nta.nic.in.
- Then, enter your name, mother’s name, and father’s name in the NEET registration form.
- Fill out the personal and academic details in the NEET application form.
- Then upload all the scanned images/ documents.
- Pay the NEET registration fee for the phase 3 exam.
- Finally, submit the NEET phase 3 application form.
Essential Documents for NEET Phase 1 Application
Students must upload the given list of documents in phase 1 of the NEET application form process.
- Passport and postcard size photograph
- Left-hand thumb impression
- A self-declaration certificate (only for J&K aspirants)
Important Documents for Phase 2 NEET Application
Additionally, in phase 2 of the NEET application form, the board requires students to upload the following documents.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10 certificate
- Citizenship certificate