"The 2nd mop-up round for BDS/BSc Nursing seats of NEET 2021 started today, May 6. The process for eligible candidates to apply is given ahead."
The 2nd mop-up round for BDS/BSc Nursing seats under NEET 2021 has started. The current institute reporting process is for 625 candidates who were allotted seats. Candidates can also download the institute allotment letter from today onwards. The document is available on the MCC website. Candidates must report latest by May 9.
The seat vacancy list is out now. It states the availability of 1,165 BDS seats in Deemed Universities and 362 BDS/BSc Nursing seats under the All India Quota (AIQ) category. The authorities will conduct the 2nd round of online stray vacancies to fill the remaining seats. The result for the online stray vacancy round will be out on May 11. Later, the candidates eligible for this round will have to report to the institute between May 12 & 15.
How to Report for Institute for NEET 2021
Candidates can refer to the following process for reporting:
- First, log in to mcc.nic.in.
- Then, select the “Online Registration” tab.
- Next, log in with the registration credentials.
- Click on the tab indicating online reporting.
- Upload the required documents and follow the given instructions further.
Read More: NEET 2021 Counselling for PG & SS Courses
The selected candidates need to have the following documents for the reporting process:
- NEET 2021 admit card
- NEET 2021 result or rank letter
- Class 10 mark sheet & certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet & certificate
- A valid government-issued photo ID proof
- 6-8 passport-sized photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional allotment letter
NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign National candidates must have the following documents:
- Passport copy of sponsorer, embassy certificate
- Sponsorship affidavit. The affidavit must state that the sponsoring individual is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of the study)
- Relationship Affidavit (candidate’s relationship with the sponsoring individual)