"National Testing Agency (NTA) is closing the window to raise objections against the NCHMCT JEE 2022 answer key, today, 1 July 2022."
National Testing Agency (NTA) is closing the window to raise objections against the NCHMCT JEE 2022 answer key today, 1 July 2022. Candidates who are unsatisfied with the answer key can challenge it by filling in the objection form at the official website, nchmjee.nta.nic.in. To raise an objection, candidates have to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 200 per question.
Experts will review the objections raised by a candidate. If an objection is found valid, it will be released as a revised answer key. No candidates will be allowed to raise objections against the final answer key, which will be released along with the NCHMCT JEE 2022 result. NCHMCT JEE result will be prepared on the basis of the final revised NCHMCT answer key.
Steps to Raise Objection Against the NCHMCT JEE 2022 Answer Key
The candidates who want to raise objections against the NCHMCT JEE 2022 answer key may follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website at – nchmjee.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge NCHM JEE- 2022”
- Afterwards, log in either through application number and password or application number and DOB.
- Then, click on the “View Answer Key”; if a candidate has already downloaded the answer key, they can click on the “Challenge Answer Key.”
- Finally, match the answer key with the response sheet. If any discrepancy is found, raise the objection.
“Only paid challenges made during stipulated time through the key challenge link will be considered,” reads the official notification. So, candidates who want to challenge the answer key should act accordingly.
Follow us for the latest education news.