NATA 2022 Phase 3 Result: The Council of Architecture will announce the NATA 2022 Phase 3 results on the official website today. Once the result is out, candidates can download the NATA 2022 scorecard from: nata.in
The Third test was conducted on 7 August 2022 at 137 centres in the country and 7 international centres in 131 Cities. The Test was in computer-based mode. Out of 17981 registered candidates, 12527 candidates appeared in the Third Test.
How to Check NATA 2022 Phase 3 Result
Candidates must follow these steps to view and download their NATA 2022 scorecard:
- Firstly, visit the official website of NATA 2022: nata.in
- Once on the NATA Homepage, scroll down and locate the ‘NATA 2022 Results’ link.
- Then on the login page, provide the Application ID, Date of Birth, and log in.
- Now the screen will display the NATA 2022 scorecard.
- Finally, take a printout of the score card for future use.
Details Available on NATA Score Card 2022
The following is the list of details that will be mentioned on the NATA 2022 scorecard:
- Candidate’s name.
- Name of father.
- Name of mother.
- Date of birth.
- Application number.
- Roll number.
- Obtained marks in each section.
- Marks obtained out of 200 (aggregate score).
- Qualifying status.
In case there are any discrepancies in the information mentioned on the scorecard, candidates must get them changed immediately.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.