NATA 2022 Result: The Council of Architecture has announced the NATA 2022 Phase 3 results on the official website, today, 16 August, 2022. Candidates can now download the NATA 2022 scorecard from: nata.in
The NATA Phase 3 exams were conducted on 7 August 2022 in 2 sessions. There are 137 test centres in the country and 7 international centres in 131 Cities. The Test was in computer-based (CBT) mode. Out of 17981 registered candidates that had registered for the phase 3, 12527 candidates appeared in the Third Test.
As mentioned in NATA Brochure, a candidate who appears for 2 Tests will have the best of the 2 scores taken as the valid score. In case of 3 attempts, the average of the 2 best scores shall be taken as valid score.
How to Check NATA 2022 Result Phase 3
Candidates must follow these steps to view and download their NATA Result 2022:
- Firstly, visit the official website of NATA 2022: nata.in
- Once on the NATA Homepage, scroll down and locate the ‘NATA 2022 Results’ link.
- Then to log in, provide the Application ID, Date of Birth.
- Now the screen will display the NATA Result 2022.
- Finally, take a printout of the score card for future use.
Details Available on NATA Score Card 2022
The following is the list of details that will be mentioned on the NATA 2022 scorecard:
- Candidate’s name.
- Name of father.
- Name of mother.
- Date of birth.
- Application number.
- Roll number.
- Obtained marks in each section.
- Marks obtained out of 200 (aggregate score).
- Qualifying status.
In case there are any discrepancies in the information mentioned on the scorecard, candidates must get them changed immediately.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.