The Council of Architecture (CoA) has issued the admit cards for the NATA 2021 second attempt exam yesterday on 7 July 2021. Applicants can download their second attempt admit card from nata.in the official website. In addition, applicants can log in using their registered email ID and password to download the NATA 2021 admit card. The CoA will conduct the NATA second attempt exam on 11 July 2021 in two phases. Applicants qualifying in the exam will be eligible for admission to the 5-year B.Arch and B.Planning programmes.
Steps to Download the NATA Admit Card
Applicants can download their admit cards for the NATA second attempt exam by performing the instructions given below.
- Visit nata.in, the official website.
- Then, click on the NATA registration link.
- Enter your email ID, password and security code.
- Then, a new window will appear on the screen displaying the link to download the NATA admit cards.
- Click on the link and download your admit card.
- Finally, take a printout of your admit card for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The exam board requires applicants to carry their NATA admit cards to the examination centre. Additionally, the NATA 2021 admit card contains all the necessary information required to appear for the exam. Therefore, applicants must check if the following details are mentioned on their cards.
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of entrance exam
- Registration Number/User Id
- The time slot for the exam
- Allotted exam centre location
- Guidelines to be followed on the exam day