"NABARD 2021-22 has announced the final result for Grade A and B officer on its official website. Read to know the steps to view the results."
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) 2021-22 has announced the final result for Grade A and B officer on its official website. The Grade A refers to the Managerial position, whereas the Grade B refers to Assistant Managerial position. Candidates who appeared for this particular exam can download their result from the official website of NABARD.
Steps to Download NABARD 2022 Final Result for Grade A and B Posts
Candidates who appeared for NABARD 2022 exam can check their final result by following the below steps.
- Go to the official website of NABARD – nabard.org
- Tap the option on the homepage that reads “Career Notices”
- Now, click the link that says “Click Here to Continue”
- NABARD 2021-22 final result will appear for various posts.
- Click the necessary post’s PDF link to check the result.
- Scroll through the PDF and check for your roll number.
- Save the final result of NABARD 2021-22 PDF for Grade A and B. Candidates can also take a printout of the same for future references.
NABARD 2021-22 Final Results Data: Post Wise
The total number of selected candidates and also the candidates under the waiting list for the respective post are specified under the table below.
|Number of Selected Candidates||
Number of Candidates Under Waiting list
NABARD Assistant Manager under Grade A – 2021
|Manager under Grade B – 2021||7||3|
|Assistant Manager under Grade A – 2021||148||77|
Assistant Manager under Grade A – 2021
The overall result has been arranged on the basis of the candidates’ performances in written tests and interviews. The mains exam was held on 16 & 17 November 2022 and the interview took place within the 3rd/4th week of January 2022.
This particular drive took place in order to recruit individuals for 164 vacancies under Grade A and B Officer (Assistant Manager & Manager). The online application process for NABARD 2021-22 started on July 17, 2021 and continued till August 7, 2021.