"Mumbai University has opened online registration for MU IDOL (Institute of Distance and Open Learning) 2021 UG and PG admissions."
Mumbai University has opened registration for MU IDOL (Institute of Distance and Open Learning) 2021 admissions. The institute has released applications for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses, including BA, B.Com, BSc, MA, and M.Com. Hence, candidates interested in MU ODL courses can submit application forms online on the official website, idoloa.digitaluniversity.ac. The registration facility is available to all eligible students until 20th November 2021.
Steps to Register for MU IDOL 2021 UG and PG Admissions
The online application facility for Mumbai University’s Institute of Distance and Open Learning is now open. Therefore, interested applicants can refer to the following instructions to register for the upcoming academic year.
- Go to the college’s official website – idoloa.digitaluniversity.ac
- Then, click on the “Online Admission for Academic Year 2021-2022” link available on the home page.
- Scroll down and select the “Register” tab.
- Register for the portal by providing basic information such as full name, DOB, gender, email address, and mobile number.
- Afterwards, log in using the credentials provided to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary personal, academic, and communication details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Complete the application fee payment process through online means such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.