MP PAT 2022 Application Form: The MP PAT 2022 Registration process will begin on 31 August, an official notification from the Professional Examination Board (PEB), MP said. The deadline for submitting the application form is 14 September. Also, the candidates will be able to make changes to the application form till 19 September.
The Madhya Pradesh Pre- Agriculture Test (MP PAT) 2022 exam will be held on 15 and 16 October. Moreover, it is advised that the candidates make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before starting to fill out the MP PAT 2022 Application Form.
Steps to Fill MP PAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates can follow these steps to complete filling out the MP PAT 2022 Application Form:
- The first step is to visit the official website of the MP PEB: peb.mp.gov.in
- Locate the application link on the homepage and click on it.
- Then the candidate has to enter all the required information to register.
- The system will generate a registration number and password. The candidate must retain this information till the end of the admission process.
- In the next step, candidates must use their login credentials to log in.
- Then the candidate can continue to fill out the application form. Submit all the necessary information, including academic qualification, personal details, address, etc.
- Then the candidate will have to upload the scanned images of a recent passport-size photograph and signature.
- Following that will be the payment of the application fee.
- After successful fee payment, take a print of the confirmation page containing the MP PAT 2022 Application Form for future reference.
The application fee for reserved category candidates from MP is INR 250. For all other candidates, the application fee is INR 500. The payment can be made using a credit/debit card.
Moreover, candidates who have completed the application fee payment will be allowed to change certain information in the application form until the last date. However, to do so, they will have to pay the ‘Application editing fee.’ Also, if the candidate changes to the category they belong to, they will not receive a refund of the remaining application fee.
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before starting to fill out the MP PAT 2022 Application Form, as they will need it to complete the process:
- Date of birth certificate (or class Xth certificate)
- scanned copy signature
- Scanned copy of a recent photograph
- Caste/category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- NRI certificate (if applicable)
- Defense ward certificate
- Freedom fighter ward certificate
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.