MP NEET UG Seat Allotment 2022: Madhya Pradesh published the MP NEET UG Seat Allotment 2022 results on their official website dme.mponline.gov.in today, Nov 30, 2022. Candidates must use their login credentials, like their application ID and password, to check their seat allotment results.
After downloading the Madhya Pradesh NEET UG allotment letter 2022, applicants must report in person to the designated medical or dental college from Dec 1, 2022, through Dec 6, 2022, for document verifications and admission.
Steps to Check MP NEET UG Seat Allotment 2022
Below are the steps for candidates to check their MP NEET UG Seat Allotment 2022.
- Visit the official website of MP NEET UG dme.mponline.gov.in
- Click on the DME Under Graduate Counselling (MBBS/BDS) section.
- Then, click on the MP NEET UG Seat Allotment 2022 Round 2 link.
- Enter your login credentials like application ID and password.
- Check the details mentioned on it.
- Take a printout of MP NEET UG seat allotment results.
- Now, report to the allotted institutions along with the documents required.
Additionally, candidates can access the MP NEET UG seat allotment result for round 2 directly from here. Click Here.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.