"MP boards 2022 supplementary exams: applications to begin on May 4, exams in June. Check important exam dates before applying."
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education released the 10 & 12 results on April 29. Besides the results, they also announced the toppers for classes 10 & 12. Be that as it may, those who did not pass still have a chance to save their academic year. These students can apply for the MP Boards 2022 supplementary exams from May 4. Continue reading to learn how to apply and other details on the supplementary exam.
Also Check: MP Board 2022 Results Live Updates
MP Boards 2022 Supplementary Exams: Application Process
The application process will commence on May 4 and will be made available on the official website – mpbse.nic.in. Enlisted below are the steps students need to follow:
- Go to the official website and click on ‘Apply for Supplementary Exams’. Albeit, this link will be made available from May 4.
- Fill in the required details, like your roll number and other personal information.
- Next, pay the application fees. For each paper, students will have to pay Rs. 350.
- Also, note that class 12 students can only apply for one supplementary paper. However, class 10 students can apply for two.
- Nonetheless, students can also approach their school authorities to apply for the supplementary exams.
Important Dates & Events
The scheduled dates for the MP Boards 2022 supplementary exams are mentioned below:
- For Class 12 – June 20, 2022
- For class 10 – June 21 to 30, 2022
Note: The marking scheme used for the exams was – best of five subjects. As a result, those students who did not pass their 6th paper can also apply for the supplementary exam, a day before. Also, students who sent their papers for revaluation can apply for the supplementary paper a day before.