MMU Ambala Admission 2023: Registration Window for PhD Programme Closes on Feb 13
MMU Ambala Admission 2023 registration window for the PhD Programme closes on Feb 13, 2023. Click here to know the admission process and how to apply.
MMU Ambala Admission 2023: MMU Ambala has started inviting applications for the PhD program admission 2023-24. The PhD application process for Maharishi Markandeshwar is completely online. The last date to apply for MMU Ambala admission 2023 is Feb 13, 2023.
MMU Ambala PhD Admission 2023 is based on the candidate's merit in the entrance exam and personal interview. The PhD entrance exam is scheduled for Feb 15, 2023. Candidates can refer to the official website for more details and the admission brochure.
Also Read: IGNOU TEE June 2022 Admit Card Released
How to Apply for MMU Ambala Admission 2023?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to complete the MMU Ambala PhD application 2023.
- Visit the official website of Maharishi Markandeshwar Ambala
- Click on Apply Now on the home page
- New candidates must register by providing details like name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Once the registration process is done, candidates can log in using their phone number or email address and password
- Candidates must fill out the application form and upload the required documents
- Once the application form is filled, pay the application fee and click on submit
- Take a printout of the application and application fee receipt for further uses
MMU Ambala admission 2023 offers various PhD disciplines like Agriculture, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Science Engineering, Management, English, Food Technology, etc. Candidates must have an M.Tech degree with a 55% aggregate to qualify for the PhD program. Candidates with a GATE/ UGC/ CSIR NET need not appear for the entrance exam.
Applicants can appear for the MMU Ambala admission 2023 directly. GATE/ UGC/ CSIR NET candidates will be considered for admission based on their academic merit and an interview.
POST YOUR COMMENT