"MIT Institute of Design has released the MITID DAT 2022 results. For more information about how to download the scorecard, read ahead."
The MIT Institute of Design, Pune, declared the MITID DAT 2022 results today. Candidates can access the results from the institute’s official website. Further details about downloading the scorecard and other information are given ahead. Candidates require details such as roll number/ application number to access their scorecard.
Earlier, MIT Institute of Design conducted the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) on April 03, 2022. The authorities took the test both online (phase 1) as well as offline (phase 2). Currently, selected candidates can take the Studio test and interview for B.Des and Fashion from May 3 to 12, 2022. The institute will release the final merit list on May 15.
For the admission process, the design aptitude along with portfolio review will each have a weightage of 25%. Moreover, the personal interview will constitute the rest 50% of the weightage.
How to Check MITID DAT 2022 Results?
Students can follow the steps given below to access their scorecard:
- Visit the official website of MITID DAT, dat.net.in.
- Then, click on the “MITID DAT 2022 Result” tab.
- Now you will arrive at the result login page. Then, enter your login information.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Now, the result will appear on display.
- At last, download the result. Additionally, you can save this document for future reference.
Candidates must have these six documents while appearing for the admission process in the given institution. This list includes marksheet & passing certificate for classes 10 and 12, MIT admit card, scorecard, transfer certificate, and migration certificate.