"MIT WPU PhD Admissions 2022 are open for the academic session 2022-23. The last date to apply for PhD admissions at MIT WPU Pune is 10 October 2022."
MIT WPU PhD Admissions 2022: MIT World Peace University (MIT WPU) is currently accepting online applications for admission to its PhD programme in the Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Business and Leadership, Pharmacy, sustainability studies, and the faculty of science. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the MIT WPU PhD Admissions 2022 till 10 October 2022. Candidates can access the official notification regarding the MIT PhD Admissions 2022 here. Click Here.
Eligibility Criteria: MIT WPU PhD Admissions 2022
Interested candidates can check the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for MIT WPU Pune PhD 2022 admissions:
- Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in the relevant field with at least 55% aggregate marks or grade ‘B’ in the 7 CGPA UGC 7-points scale
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course work in the relevant field with at least 55% marks in aggregate or grade ‘B’ in the 7 CGPA UGC 7-points scale
Selection Process: MIT WPU PhD Admissions 2022
Check the detailed information on selection process for MIT WPU PhD Admissions 2022:
- Candidates satisfying the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will have to appear for the MIT WPU PhD Entrance Exam 2022 conducted by the University itself. However, candidates who have qualified UGC-NET/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/GPAT/Teacher fellowship holder or who hold an M.Phil. degree will be exempted from appearing in the entrance test
- The MIT WPU PhD Entrance Test 2022 shall be qualifying in nature with 50% qualifying marks for general category candidates. However, candidates from the SC/ST/OBC category must secure 45% marks to qualify.
- Qualified candidates will then have to appear for the Interview/Viva-voice round conducted by the University.
The PhD Entrance Exam conducted by the University holds 70% weightage in the MIT WPU PhD Admissions 2022 selection process. The Interview round will cover the remaining 30%. For the GATE/NET/NET/JRF/SET/GPAT qualified candidates, the selection will be based on the Interview round.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.