MICAT 2023 Registration: Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA), has begun the MICAT 2023 registration and is conducting the second phase of its Common Admission Test (MICAT). The MICAT application form 2023 submission deadline is Jan 16. Therefore, interested candidates must check their eligibility criteria and complete their MICAT registration 2023 before the due date.
Steps to Complete MICAT 2023 Registration
Follow the steps below to register through the MICAT application 2023 form.
- First, visit the official website of MICA.
- Once on the homepage, tap on the "New Registration" tab and register using the login credentials.
- Then, carefully fill in the required details.
- Now, upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Next, select any of the three exams; CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT. The selected exams score will be considered for MICA.
- Further, complete the payment of MICAT application fees 2023, that is, INR 2100.
- Furthermore, save the MICAT 2023 registration form and click on submit.
- Last, take a printout of the MICAT application form and save it for future reference.
|MICAT Registration 2023 Portal||For those yet to register on the MICAT Admissions Portal - Direct Link|
|MICAT 2023 Application Form||For those who have registered but have yet to complete submitting the application form - Direct Link|
For more information on MICA admissions or the MICAT 2023 Phase-2 examination, visit - mica.ac.in, the Institute's official website.