MICAT 2023 Exam: The Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad, will commence the MICAT 2023 exam tomorrow, Dec 3, 2022. Therefore, candidates have been directed to download the hall ticket from the official website. The admit card is a mandatory document needed to appear for the exam.
The admit card will comprise details such as name, roll number, exam name, centre name, address, reporting time, exam schedule and other instructions. The exam will occur in two phases. The first phase will be on Dec 3, 2022, whereas the second will be on Jan 28, 2023. However, the exam will occur online in CBT mode at the designated test centres.
The question paper will comprise three sections.
- Section A - Psychometric Test
- Section B - Descriptive Test
- Section C - Divergent and Convergent Thinking, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and General Awareness.
Candidates will receive the MICAT 2023 exam results on Dec 21, 2022.
Also Read: MICAT Admit Card 2023 Issued
MICAT 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
Below are specific guidelines by MICA for candidates to follow on exam day.
- Candidates must report to the exam centre at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- They must also carry their MICAT 2023 admit card and a valid photo ID to the centre.
- Importantly, they must not enter the exam hall with gadgets like mobile phones, smart watches, pagers and other devices.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.