"Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA) officials have opened the phase 2 MICAT 2022 registration window online on 23 November 2021."
Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA) officials have opened the phase 2 MICAT 2022 registration window on 23 November 2021. Hence, interested and eligible aspirants can fill out and submit their application forms by 16 January 2021. The registration facility is available entirely online on the institute’s official website, mica.ac.in.
The examination board plans to conduct the university-level entrance test in an offline computer-based testing mode on 29 January 2022. Afterwards, qualified candidates can obtain admissions to the institute’s PGP (PGDM/PGDM-C), CCC, and FPM programmes.
Steps to Submit MICAT 2022 Phase 2 Registration Forms
Applications for the Mudra Institute of Communications Admissions Test are now available online. Therefore, participants can register for the eligibility assessment online with the help of the following instructions.
- Go to the official website – mica.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Apply Now” tab available on the home page.
- Select the “New Registration” button.
- Register for the portal by providing basic information such as full name, email address, and mobile number.
- Afterwards, log in using credentials sent to the registered email ID.
- Fill out the MICAT application form with the necessary personal, academic, and contact details.
- Then, choose a testing location from the provided options.
- Upload the required documents in the stated format.
- Then, complete the application fee payment process through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit your registration form.