"The State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra has published MHT Law CET 2021 counselling results for 5-year LLB candidates."
The State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra has published MHT Law CET 2021 counselling results for 5-year LLB candidates. The admissions counselling candidate list is available in alphabetical order entirely online on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. Therefore, round 1 Centralised Admissions Process (CAP) candidates can now avail of their eligibility status for the upcoming allotment window.
Steps to Check MHT Law CET 2021 5-Year LLB Candidate List
The preliminary candidate list for Maharashtra Law CET CAP is now available online. Therefore, successfully registered candidates can check their provisional admission status online with the help of the following steps.
- Visit the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Then, click on the “LL.B.-5 Years (Integrated)” link available on the home page.
- Select the relevant candidate tab to access the alphabetical list.
- The candidate’s results will then appear on the screen in the form of a compiled PDF.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the results for further reference.
Moreover, the state-level board has also opened the candidate list objection window online. Therefore, applicants facing any errors can submit challenges online by 10 December 2021. Afterwards, officials will publish the finalised 5-year LLB results at 5 PM on 14 December 2021. This list will include the total number of participants eligible for further admissions phases. Phase one seat allotment details will be available on 20 December 2021. Over 145 law colleges will utilise the MHT Law CET CAP for admissions this year.