"State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, will conclude the MHT CET 2022 registration process without a late fee on 15 April."
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, will conclude the MHT CET 2022 registration process without a late fee tomorrow, 31 March. Thus, applicants interested in applying for the MHT CET exams should apply at the earliest. The MHT CET 2022 registration form link is available at the official website – mhtcet2022.mahacet.org.
The application with a late fee of INR 500 will be open from 1 to 7 April. The MHT CET form filling process includes registration, filling application form, uploading documents, and paying fees.
Note: As per the latest notification, MHT CET 2022 registration deadline has been extended till April 15, 2022. Earlier, the MHT CET 2022 application form process was supposed to end on March 31. Candidates need to visit the official website to fill out the application form.
Also Read: MHT CET 2022 Exam Date Announced
Steps to Fill in MHT CET 2022 Application Form
Officials will close the application form for MHT CET 2022 tomorrow on the website. Thus, interested applicants can fill out the application form by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website – mhtcet2022.mahacet.org.
- Then, click on the “New Registration” tab on the homepage.
- Fill in the details such as the candidate’s name, gender, date of birth, nationality, email address, mobile number, and address.
- Login using the allotted credentials to fill out the MHT CET application form with details like domicile, qualification details, category details, and more.
- Once the MHT CET application form is filled out, candidates must upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Pay the prescribed fee through online mode to complete the registration.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted MHT CET application form and fee receipt for further reference.
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is conducted every year for admission to professional courses in Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy, and Agricultural Education through State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai.