"MHT CET 2022 application window will close tomorrow, April 15, without late fees. Interested candidates can apply on the official website."
MHT CET 2022 application window closes tomorrow, April 15, for registration without late fees. Candidates can register themselves for the entrance exam on the official website. After tomorrow, applicants will be charged a late fee of Rs. 500. The last date to apply with the late fee is April 23. Please read ahead for further information such as the schedule, application process, and necessary documentation.
MHT CET 2022 Schedule
For more information regarding the schedule, please read ahead:
|Last date for filling the form (without late fees)||April 15, 2022|
|Last date for filling the form (with late fees of Rs. 500)||April 23, 2022|
|Examination date||June 11 to 16, 2022 (Physics Chemistry Math Group)
June 17 to 23, 2022 (Physics Chemistry Biology Group)
Steps to Apply for MHT CET 2022
Aspirants can refer to the given process for registration for the exam:
- First, visit the official website mhtcet2022.mahacet.org.
- Then, select the “New Registration” tab.
- Now, application instructions will appear in a tab. Candidates must carefully go through these instructions and select the “I accept and proceed” tab.
- Now, enter the required information such as the applicant’s name, email ID, etc.
- Then, after you login successfully, you will receive an application number. Use it to log in further.
- Now, complete the form by filling in the prescribed details.
- Later, upload the necessary documentation, such as a photograph & signature. All these documents must be uploaded in the specified format.
- Finally, pay the application fee. Additionally, you may save the document for future use.
Also Read: MHT CET 2022 Exam Date Announced
Important Documents for MHT CET 2022 Registration
Candidates must have the following documents ready before filling out the application form:
- Birth certificate
- Class 10th & 12th scorecard
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate
- Photograph and signature
- Banking details such as net banking/debit/credit card.