"The DoTE will conduct the MHT CET from 20 September to 1 October 2021. In addition, board officials have released the exam day guidelines."
DoTE will conduct the Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) from 20 September to 1 October 2021 and has released the exam day guidelines. The assessment will take place in an offline, computer-based testing mode. Earlier, examination authorities released the admit card on 15 September 2021. Therefore, candidates can now download the admit card until the end of the examination window on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. However, applicants must log in to the website’s candidate portal using their application number and DoB to access their hall tickets.
MHT CET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
In addition, the MHT CET examination authority has released candidate guidelines related to the examination. Candidates must abide by the stated guidelines to avoid potential consequences such as exam termination. Thus, applicants can refer to the following instructions. Firstly, to avoid confusion and maintain efficiency, all candidates should report to the examination hall 90 minutes before the allotted assessment timing. Additionally, officials will not consider soft copies of any ID proof as valid (must be a physical copy) under any circumstances. Moreover, candidates must not leave their MHT CET 2021 admit card at the exam centre under any circumstances. Lastly, the board has suggested that applicants keep the admit card with them until the end of the admission process.
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, there are some additional guidelines to be adopted by candidates. Therefore, the board has recommended that students should reach the examination centre on time with the following necessary items.
- Admit card and government-issued valid ID proof
- Face masks and sanitisers
- Ballpoint pen
- Candidates appearing from the PwD category – original documents of disability needed.
- In the case of a scribe, valid certification is needed.
- Unconditional undertaking documents in case of wrong name, photo, signature or date of birth in MHT CET application.
The DoTE has strictly prohibited certain items from the MHT CET 2021 examination hall. Hence, candidates found with the following items cannot appear for the assessment.
- Any electronic gadgets or items such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches, etc.
- Stationery such as notebooks, log tables, etc.
- Finally, snackable items like tea, coffee, chips, etc.