"The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell plans to publish results for the MHT CET online on 28 October 2021."
The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell plans to publish results for the MHT CET online on 28 October 2021. The publication will occur on the same day for engineering, agricultural, and pharmaceutical candidates. Therefore, applicants can check their scorecards after release online on the board’s official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. To do so, registered students should log into the website’s candidate portal using their application form number and password.
Earlier, the MHT Common Entrance Test took place in an offline computer-based testing mode from 20 September to 1 October 2021. Officials then released the preliminary examination answer key on 11 October. Afterwards, the board opened an objection facility for the answer key until 5 PM on 13 October 2021.
Steps to View MHT CET 2021 Results
Mark sheets for the Maharashtra CET will be available online from 28 October. Therefore, registered applicants can follow the guidelines mentioned below to access their scores.
- Go to the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org
- Then, click on the results link available on the home page after publication.
- The website will then redirect to a login portal.
- Log in by providing user credentials such as application form number and password.
- The candidate’s results will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, verify and download the results for future reference.
The scorecards will mention important information such as marks per subject, total score, percentile, ranking, etc. Afterwards, qualified candidates can obtain admissions to BTech, BPharm, and other undergraduate courses offered by affiliated universities in Maharashtra. Additionally, the board will release a detailed admissions counselling timetable shortly after the publication of the results.