"Maharashtra CET Cell has issued admit cards for the MHT CET 2021 for PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) examination candidates."
Maharashtra CET Cell has issued admit cards for the MHT CET 2021 exam for PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) category students. Candidates who have registered for the PCB category examinations can download their MHT CET hall tickets from the official website of Maharashtra CET.
Therefore, students can download hall tickets for the science-based entrance assessment by logging into the online portal with their application number and date of birth. Earlier, authorities commenced the MHT Common Entrance Test for engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture courses on 20 September 2021.
How to Download MHT CET PCB Hall Tickets?
Candidates will have to carry the MHT CET admit card to the examination centre. It is a mandatory document that has to be carried out for the MHT Common Entrance Test. Therefore, follow the given steps to download Maharashtra CET hall tickets.
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra CET Cell – mhtcet2021.mahacet.org
- Then, click on the “Click here to download admit card for PCB Group” link available on the home page.
- Afterwards, provide your application number and date of birth in the Maharashtra CET login portal.
- A screen will the appear displaying the candidate’s hall ticket for the entrance exam.
- Finally, download and take multiple printouts of the Maharashtra CET PCB admit card for future use.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Candidates must ensure that the stated information on their hall tickets is correct. In case of discrepancies, applicants should contact board authorities shortly for corrections. Maharashtra CET hall tickets for the PCB category should include the following important details.
- Candidate’s full name and roll number
- Exam name, address, date, timing, and duration
- Candidate guidelines