The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell will publish the MHT CET 2021 initial answer key today, 11 October 2021. Provisional answers will be available wholly online on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. However, applicants must first log into the website’s candidate portal by providing their registered application form number and password. The board will also release the assessment’s question paper and response sheets simultaneously.
Furthermore, exam authorities have also released the schedule for the online answer key objection facility. Thus, candidates interested in challenging errors within the question paper can do so from 12 to 13 October. Afterwards, officials will formulate the final answer key and candidate scorecards with consideration of the raised objections. The board plans to announce examination results by 28 October 2021. Qualified students can then participate in the upcoming admissions counselling process.
Steps to View MHT CET 2021 Initial Answer Key
The provincial question paper, response sheet, and answer key for the Maharashtra CET will be available online today. Therefore, candidates can follow the given instructions to download their answer keys.
- Go to the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org
- After release, select the answer key link available under the “Notifications” tab.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in with the applicant’s registration form number and password.
- The question paper and answer key for the examination will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the documents for future reference.