"The Maharashtra State Board will announce the MHT CET exam date 2021 shortly on the official website. Check out the details here."
The Maharashtra State Board will announce the MHT CET exam date 2021 shortly on the official website. Therefore, students appearing for the MHT CET can soon check the exam dates online. Additionally, those who have not yet registered for the MHT CET exam can do so by 7 July 2021. Afterwards, students cannot fill out the MHT CET application form without paying the late fee. However, students can fill out the CET application form until 15 July 2021 by paying a late fee of INR 500. Students qualifying for the CET exam will obtain admissions to the BTech and BPharm courses offered by the participating institutes of the state.
How to Fill out the MHT CET 2021 Application Form?
Refer to the given steps to fill out the MHT CET application form.
- Visit MHT CET’s official web portal.
- Register yourself for the MHT CET.
- Then, fill out the MHT CET application form information, such as personal, academic and communication details.
- Upload the requisite documents in the MHT CET application form.
- Pay the MHT CET application fee online.
- Verify the details and submit the CET application form.
Documents Required for CET Application Form
Students who wish to fill out the MHT application form are advised to have the following documents on hand.
- Scanned passport-sized photograph and a signature of the student.
- Valid photo ID proof.
- Educational certifications.
- Valid email ID and mobile number.
- Debit/credit card for online payment.