"Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has restarted the application window for the MHT CET 2021 today, 12 August 2021."
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has restarted the application window for the MHT CET 2021 today, 12 August 2021. Hence, interested candidates can still fill out registration forms for the entrance test from 12 to 16 August 2021. The registration facility is available wholly online on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. In addition, the application correction facility will also be available from 14 to 16 August 2021.
After the registration window closes, authorities will publish the examination admit card within the assessment portal. Hence, candidates must log in to the system with their application number and password to access their hall tickets. This year’s MHT CET assessment will take place in two separate phases. The first phase will occur from 4 to 10 September 2021. Later, officials will hold phase two from 14 to 20 September 2021.
The MHT CET is an annual state-level undergraduate entrance test overseen by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. The assessment facilitates admissions to BE, BTech, BPharma, and Pharma.D programmes in affiliated colleges across Maharashtra. The board will conduct the exam in an offline, computer-based testing mode for three hours.
Steps to Apply for MHT CET 2021
Registration for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2021 is now available again online. Hence, candidates can refer to the steps given below to apply for the entrance test.
- Go to the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org
- Then, select the “MHT CET 2021 registration” link available on the homepage.
- Provide personal, academic, and communication information within the application form.
- Then, upload the required documents which meet the specified formatting requirements.
- Pay the relevant application fee through online means.
- Finally, review and submit the registration form.