MH CET Law 2023 Registration: Last Date to Apply for 5 Year LLB Exam Today
The State CET Cell Maharashtra will close the window for MAH LLB 5 Years application form today, Mar 23, 2023.
MH CET Law 2023 Registration: The State CET Cell Maharashtra will close the window for MAH LLB 5 Years application form today, Mar 23, 2023. Therefore, interested candidates must apply through the MH CET Law 2023 registration window within the scheduled time.
Candidates must remember that the MH CET law 2023 application fee is Rs. 800 for open-category candidates and Rs. 400 for SC and ST candidates of Maharashtra. The applicants who have submitted their forms without the fee, even before the MH CET 2023 registration date, will be directly disqualified.
Also Read: MAH BEd CET 2023 Registration Deadline Today
Steps to Apply for MH CET Law 2023 Registration
Follow the steps below to apply for MH CET Law 2023 registration.
- First, visit the official website of MH CET.
- Once on the homepage, login using the application number and chosen password
- Then, select the candidature type and reservation details. Next, the candidates can check the candidature details on the prospectus of CET Cell.
- After that, enter the qualification details; Class 10, Class 12, and graduation details (for 3-year LLB)
- Now, select any three exam centres in the order of preference
- Finally, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Last, save and download the MH CET 5 Year LLB application form and take a printout for future reference.
Important Events Regarding MH CET Law 2023 Registration
The list of tentative MH CET Law 2023 important dates is in the table below.
|Events||Dates for 5-year LLB||Dates for 3-year LLB|
|Official Notification Release||Jan 8, 2023||Jan 8, 2023|
|MH CET Law 2023 Registration Start Date||Mar 1, 2023||Mar 15, 2023|
|Application Form End Date||Mar 23, 2023 (Extended)||Mar 25, 2023|
|Application Form Correction Window||Mar 2023 (Tentative)||Mar 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 Days Before Exam||10 Days Before Exam|
|MH CET 2023 Exam||Apr 2, 2023||May 2 - 3, 2023|
|Release of Results||May 2023 (Tentative)||Jun 2023 (Tentative)|
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law (MH CET Law 2023) is a national level exam conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education for candidates interested to pursue Law courses in Maharashtra.
POST YOUR COMMENT