"State CET Cell Maharashtra will conclude theÂ MH CET law 2021 registrations for 3-year LLB tomorrow on 29 July 2021."
State CET Cell Maharashtra will conclude the MH CET law 2021 registrations for 3-year LLB tomorrow on 29 July 2021. Therefore, interested candidates can register for the MH CET law exam online on the official website. Authorities plan to conduct the entrance exam in the first week of August 2021. However, the MH CET exam date is yet to be finalised.
How to Apply for the MH CET Law Exam 2021?
MH CET law registration will close tomorrow. Candidates who wish to appear for the CET law exam should consider this the last opportunity to apply for the exam. Hence, candidates can refer to the following steps while filling out the MH CET application form.
- Visit MH CET’s official website (cetcell.mahacet.org)
- Click on the link to register for the CET law exam.
- Register yourself and login into your MH CET account.
- Then, fill out the MH CET law application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee for the exam online.
- Verify the details and submit the MH CET application form.
Note: State CET Cell Maharashtra has already closed MH CET 2021 5 year LLB programme registration.