"Mahatma Gandhi University has started the MGU CAT 2022 admission process by releasing the application form on 7 March atÂ mgu.ac.in."
Mahatma Gandhi University has started the MGU CAT 2022 admission process by releasing the application form on 7 March at mgu.ac.in. Candidates can fill out and submit the MGU CAT application form by 7 April. Officials will hold the entrance exam of MGU CAT on 28 and 29 May. The MGU CAT 2022 entrance exam results will be announced in the form of a rank list on 21 June. The eligibility criteria are the minimum requirement that candidates must fulfill to be eligible for admission. Thus, candidates should look through the eligibility criteria before starting the application process. However, applicants who fail to meet the MGU CAT eligibility criteria will be disqualified even at the last stage of the selection process.
Steps to Fill Out the MGU CAT 2022 Application Form
Officials have released the MGU CAT 2022 application form on the official website. Hence, applicants can follow the steps to complete the form.
- Visit the official website – mgu.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” tab provided on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter all the details and create a password of your choice. The password must satisfy all the conditions.
- Then, click on the “Submit” tab.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” tab.
- Afterward, upload a passport size photograph in the specified format as instructed.
- Candidates have to log in with the provided login credentials.
- Then, fill in the personal and academic details.
- Produce the necessary documents required to fulfill the eligibility.
- Check all the details thoroughly before paying the fee for the MGU application form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, or Net Banking.
- Finally, submit the form.