"Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala has extended the application forms for MGU CAT 2022 till 7 May. The exam will be held on 28 ad 29 May."
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala has extended the application forms for MGU CAT 2022. Now, interested candidates can fill out the application forms for the admission test till 7 May 2022 on the official website. No other changes have been made to the exam schedule.
Authorities will conduct the MGU CAT 2022 exam on 28 and 29 May for MA, MSc, MTTM, LLM, MD, MPES, and MBA courses. Furthermore, at the time of registration, candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 1100 (General category) and INR 550 (Reserved category candidates).
Important Dates for MGU CAT 2022
Following are the important dates and events of MGU CAT 2022.
|Release of Application Forms||07 March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||7 May 2022|
|Release of Hall Tickets||17 May 2022|
|Exam Dates||28 and 29 May 2022|
|Announcement of Results||21 June 2022|
Steps to Fill MGU CAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the steps to fill the MGU CAT 2022 application form.
- Visit the official website – mgu.ac.in
- Click on ‘Admission 2022’ on the homepage.
- Now click on ‘MGU CAT’ link.
- On the next page click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Thereafter, register yourself for the exam by entering basic information like name, email address, phone number, and setting up a password. Click on ‘Submit’.
- Now login to the candidate portal using your registered email and password.
- Fill up the detailed application form and upload required documents.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and save the confirmation page for future reference.
Additionally, candidates must know the minimum eligibility criteria for the exam. For the general category, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject with a minimum of 50 percent marks, and reserved category students must have 45 percent marks in graduation.