"Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will conclude the MET 2022 slot booking process for phase 2 today at manipal.edu."
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will conclude the MET 2022 slot booking process for phase 2 today at manipal.edu. Candidates will be able to book a slot with the help of the application number and password. Candidates appearing for Manipal Entrance Test are required to book a slot as early as possible as the slot booking process of MET 2022 is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Authorities have announced the MET exam dates on the official website. They will conduct the MET exam for phase 2 from 9 to 11 June.
Steps to Follow for MET 2022 Slot Booking
Candidates can check the below-mentioned steps to book a slot for the MET exam.
- Visit the MET official website – manipal.edu
- Then, click on the OTBS link displayed on the screen.
- Afterward, enter the application number, password, and security pin.
- After login, click on the “Profile Information.”
- Then, click on the “MET 2022 slot booking” link.
- Enter test type, test city, exam date, timing, name, and address of test center.
- Afterward, once all the details are filled, select the preferred slot.
- Finally, confirm the preferred slot by clicking on the “Book” button.
The MET admit card will be issued once the candidate completes the slot booking process. The MET hall ticket, along with valid ID proof, has to be carried to the exam centers. Candidates unable to book a slot within the deadline will be allotted a slot by the authorities as per their availability.