"The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will close the MET (Manipal Entrance Test) 2022 registration portal today, 15 March."
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will close the MET 2022 registration portal today, 15 March. Thus, applicants preparing for Manipal Entrance Test 2022 must complete the application process by today. The online application form for the exam is available at manipal.edu.
The Manipal B.Tech application (General category only) is a common application form for admission to the B.Tech programs offered by MIT Manipal & MIT Bengaluru (MAHE Manipal), SMIT Sikkim (SMU Sikkim), and Manipal University (MU) Jaipur.
Steps to Fill Out the MET 2022 Application Form
MAHE will close the MET 2022 application forms on their official website. Thus, candidates can follow the mentioned steps to register themselves.
- Visit the official website – manipal.edu.
- Then, click on the “Apply” link on the homepage.
- Enter details such as your name, mobile number, state, programme level applying for, stream, and programme and register.
- Then, proceed to the candidate login section and fill in the personal and communication details.
- Afterward, pay the application fee of MET 2022 online.
- Then upload scanned images of photographs and signatures as per the specifications set by the authorities.
- Finally, submit the application form.
While filling out the MET application form, aspirants should register themselves. After filling out the application form, candidates must upload the documents and pay the mandatory application fee to submit the application form successfully. The Manipal Entrance Test application fee for general category candidates is INR 600, while the fee for selected courses is INR 1400. NRI and Foreign sponsored category applicants will have to pay INR 2500.