"Meghalaya Board of School Education officials have published the MBOSE class 12 results 2021 at 11 AM today. Click here to learn more"
Meghalaya Board of School Education officials have published the MBOSE class 12 results at 11 AM today, 30 July 2021. Hence, students can now check their marks on the official website (www.megresults.nic.in) by logging in with their registered student roll number. The provisional scorecards are now available for science, commerce, and vocational streams. However, the board is yet to declare a release date for the MBOSE class 12 arts stream results.
In 2020, 3615 students in total registered for the class 12 board examinations. The overall pass percentage was 72.24%. The scorecard is based on alternate evaluation criteria in place of examinations. Additionally, the results will be provisional, as the board will later distribute physical copies of the results through their respective schools.
Steps to Check Meghalaya Class 12 Results 2021
Scorecards for MBOSE class 12 science, commerce, and vocational streams are now available online. Hence, candidates can follow the guidelines given below to view their marks.
- Go to the official website – www.megresults.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Meghalaya HSSLC result 2021” link on the homepage.
- Select the respective candidate’s stream – commerce, science, or vocational.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Enter the candidate’s roll number in the given space and click on the “submit” button.
- Afterwards, the MBOSE marksheet will open on the screen.
- Finally, download the Meghalaya class 12 results for future reference.
Alternatively, mark sheets will also be accessible on the other official website (mbose.in). The board has advised students to go through their scorecards thoroughly to check for errors. In case of discrepancies, candidates should contact their school officials for rectification. Students can refer to the following list regarding the contents of the score sheet.
- Candidate’s name
- Registered roll Number
- Name of the candidate’s school
- Names of the student’s parents
- Subjects taken
- Marks scored in theory and practical assessments
- Result qualification status