"MAUEB has released the final lists of eligible & no-eligible candidates for MCAER PG CET 2022. The exam will be conducted from 11 to 13 June."
The Maharashtra Agricultural University Examination Board (MAUEB) has released the final list of eligible candidates for MCAER PG CET 2022. Earlier, the provisional lists of eligible and ineligible candidates were released on 6 April 2022. After that candidates were allowed to submit grievances from 7 to 13 April 2022.
In the provisional list released by MAUEB 10,732 candidates were considered eligible while 1,684 candidates were considered ineligible.
However, in the final list a total of 10,793 candidates are considered eligible and 1,622 are considered ineligible.
Steps To Check MCAER PG CET 2022 List of Eligible Candidates
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the eligibility lists
- Visit the official website –mcaer.org
- Click on ‘Final List of Eligible Candidates for PGCET-2022’ or ‘Final List of Non- Eligible Candidates for PGCET-2022’ links flashing on the homepage.
- The PDF of the list will open on your screen.
- Search for your name using your application number.
- Finally, save and download the list for future reference.
The MCAER PG CET list of eligible candidates consists of candidate’s names, roll numbers, exam center city, and name of subject. Furthermore, only those candidates who are in the eligible candidate’s list will receive the admit cards on 3 June 2022. The exam will be conducted from 11 to 13 June 2022 in two slots, from 10 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 5 pm in pen-paper based mode.