MAT Admit Card 2022: The All India Management Association (AIMA) released the Management Aptitude Test (MAT), the computer-based test’s (CBT) admit card. Moreover, the MAT is for students seeking to pursue an MBA in premier institutes in the country. AIMA, the conducting body of the test, organises three separate exam sessions for students. Each follows a different basis to take the exam. The 3 types include –
- Paper-Based Test (PBT),
- Computer-Based Test (CBT), &
- Internet-Based Test (IBT).
More importantly, the CBT is on 18 September. Furthermore, the MAT Admit Card 2022 is now available for download. Students must carry it to the exam venue. Invigilators will not allow candidates to participate without their MAT CBT admit cards. Therefore, continue reading to access the direct link to download yours.
Also Read: CAT 2022 Common Mistakes to Avoid
MAT Admit Card 2022: Steps to Access Your Card Online
Students registered for the MAT CBT on 18 September must download their exam admit cards by the earliest. Follow the procedure below and use the direct link to download yours.
- Firstly, you must visit the direct link to download the MAT Admit Card, mat.aima.in.
- Next, type in and submit your registered credentials to log in to the portal.
- Subsequently, the server will display your admit card on the screen.
- Then, you must check the details on it.
- Finally, download the MAT Admit Card 2022 and print it out to carry on exam day.
Details to Examine on the MAT CBT Admit Card
Students must cross-check the following details, which the authorities inscribe on the MAT 2022 CBT Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Slot [Exam Time]
- Venue Details [Exam Centre’s Address]
- MAT CBT 2022 Registration Number
- Exam Guidelines
Furthermore, invigilators will not allow candidates with misrepresentations on their admit cards. Therefore, if you notice discrepancies on your MAT Admit Card 2022, report them to the authorities immediately. Albeit, do not carry an admit card with wrong information.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.