MAT 2023 Registration Window for Feb 11 IBT Exam Closes Tomorrow at mat.aima.in
The All India Management Association (AIMA) will close the MAT 2023 registration tomorrow, Feb 8, 2023. The AIMA MAT exam for the February session will be conducted online mode.
MAT 2023 Registration: The All India Management Association (AIMA) will close the MAT 2023 registration tomorrow, Feb 8, 2023. The AIMA MAT exam for the February session will be conducted online mode. Interested and eligible candidates can complete their application form by visiting the official website mat.aima.in. MAT registration fees is INR 1,850 for all modes. The fee is to be paid at the time of MAT registration.
The exam scorecards will be accepted for MBA admission 2023 by 600 MBA/PGDM colleges in India.
MAT Exam is conducted in three modes – CBT, IBT, and PBT. The MAT 2022 CBT exams are scheduled for Feb 11, 12, 18, 18, 25, 2023. Admit cards will be made available on the official website, and registered candidates can download their admit cards using their login credentials.
Also Read: NIFT 2023 Result to Be Out in Second Week of March
Steps to Complete MAT 2023 Registration
Below are the steps for the candidates to complete their MAT registration 2023.
- Visit the AIMA MAT 2022 official website mat.aima.in
- Click on the MAT 2023 Registration link on the homepage
- Click on "Register" and create your login credentials.
- Login using the Registration credentials.
- Complete the MAT application form correctly.
- Complete the payment of MAT application fees.
- Click on "Submit" to save your MAT 2023 application form.
- Download the MAT application form 2023 in PDF format.
Documents Required for MAT 2023 Registration
Students must keep the following documents and information ready before opting for MAT Exam 2023 Registration.
- Valid Email ID for MAT 2023 registration
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature (JPG/ JPEG format)
- Photograph (40 KB to 100 KB)
- Signature (10 KB to 40 KB)
- Credit/ debit card or net banking details
- Educational Details
POST YOUR COMMENT