"Registration for MAT 2022 is open till August 29th, for September session. The exam is in four sessions March, May, September, and December."
MAT 2022 Registration: MAT 2022 registration is open till 29 August 2022 for the September session. All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts Management Aptitude Test for MBA aspirants.
Based on MAT scores, more than 600 B-Schools in India will provide admissions into PG management courses. The exam is in four sessions a year, i.e. March, May, September, and December.
Steps for MAT 2022 Registration
Candidates can check below some important instructions to fill out the application:
- Candidates can register for the MAT 2022 exam through the online mode
- MAT 2022 application form is from 30th June 2022
- Candidates must fill in all the correct details in the application form
- Scanned images of photograph (10 to 50KB) and signature (5 to 20KB) are required to upload to the application
- The last date to apply is till 29 August 2022 for the PBT exam and 12 September 2022 for the CBT exam
- No offline mode is available to fill the application form
- Candidates must keep the printout safe application form & fee receipt for further use
Eligibility Criteria for MAT Exam
Before filling out the application, candidates must check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidates holding a graduation degree are eligible to apply for MAT Exam
- There is no age limit to apply for MAT Exam
- Candidates appearing in the final exams of graduation are also eligible to apply for the exam
- There is no attempt limit in the MAT exam
MAT 2022 Exam Dates
Below are some of the important dates related to MAT 2022 Exam Dates
|Registration begins||30th June 2022|
|Last date for registration||29th August 2022|
|Admit card release||30th August 2022|
|Exam date||4th September 2022|
|Declaration of result||September 2022|
MAT Exam Pattern 2022
Below is the exam pattern for MAT Exam 2022
- The examination is conducted through CBT (Computer Based Test), PBT (Paper Based Test), and IBT (Remote Proctored Internet Based Test)
- The exam will consist of 200 objective questions
- Candidates will have a total of 150 minutes to complete the question paper
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.