MAT 2022 PBT Registration Process Ends Today – Register Now at mat.aima.in
The MAT 2022 PBT Registration (September cycle) will end tomorrow, August 29. The Admit Card will be available from tomorrow.
MAT 2022 PBT Registration: The MAT 2022 PBT Registration (September cycle) will end tomorrow, August 29, as per the schedule announced by All India Management Association (AIMA). Further, the Admit Card for MAT 2022 PBT(Paper Based Test) will be available starting 4 PM tomorrow and the exam will be on 4 September. Candidates that wish to complete the MAT 2022 PBT Registration can visit the the official website to do so: mat.aima.in
Besides the MAT 2022 PBT Registration, the window to register for the computer-based test (CBT) is currently open and will remain so till 12 September. Further, the admit card for the MAT 2022 CBT exam will be available from 13 September and the exam will be on 18 September. Also, the MAT 2022 Registration for Internet Based Test (IBT) mode is open for different dates and slots in September.
The AIMA conducts the MAT Exam four times a year – February, May, September, and December and there are three exam modes, PBT, CBT and IBT.
Also Read: CAT 2022 Registration Begins
How to Complete MAT 2022 Registration
Given below are the steps for MAT 2022 Registration:
- Go to the AIMA examination portal for MAT 2022 – mat.aima.in
- On the homepage, Click on “Fresh Candidate to create Login.”
- Then candidates are required to enter their personal information to generate MAT login credentials.
- Use the Login Credentials to log in to the Candidate profile.
- Once Logged in, candidates will have to pay the application fee
- Following that is the uploading of the scanned copies of the necessary documents in the prescribed size and format
- Then the candidate will have to fill out the qualification details, work experience, and choice of management institutes.
- Finally, the candidate can submit the filled MAT application form and take a printout for future use.
The table below mentions the application fee details:
Single paper (either PBT or CBT or IBT)
Both PBT and CBT/ IBT+CBT/ PBT+IBT
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT