"MAT 2022 IBT 3 applications will close today, 19 May 2022 and the application forms are available on the official website, mat.aima.in."
MAT 2022 IBT 3 applications will close today, 19 May 2022. The application forms are available on the official website, mat.aima.in, for all candidates who wish to appear for MAT 2022.
MAT IBT 2 application form will close on 18 May 2022. The exam is scheduled to be held on 21 May 2022. MAT 2022 registration process for phase 1 PBT/CBT mode ended on 10 May 2022, and phase 2 will end on 23 May 2022. All candidates who are eligible for the exams need to apply through the official site of AIMA. The MAT registration process is simple and is mandatory for every candidate to continue with the rest of the application procedure for MAT 2022.
Steps to Fill Out the MAT 2022 IBT 3 Application Form
Officials have released the application forms on the official website. Thus, candidates can follow the steps to fill in the application forms.
- Visit the official AIMA MAT website – mat.aima.in
- Then, click on the “Register” link at the top right corner of the AIMA webpage.
- The system will be redirected to the MAT registration page.
- Afterwards, enter personal details such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number to create login credentials.
- Then, log in to the dashboard by entering the valid login details.
- Afterwards, pay the MAT application fee.
- Upload all the essential documents in the prescribed size and format.
- Then, fill in the MAT application form by entering the qualification, experience, and choices of management institutes.
- Finally, submit the application form.