"Authorities will close the MAT 2022 IBT registration window for phase 2 today, 18 May 2022 on the official website, mat.aima.in."
MAT IBT 2 registration will close today, 18 May 2022, at mat.aima.in. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 21 May 2022. Moreover, the IBT mode May session registration began on 29 March 2022.
Candidates can download MAT 2022 application form after filling in all the required details. Candidates can download the same from the official website using their registration number and password. Only candidates in possession of the hall ticket for MAT 2022 will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Steps to Fill Out the MAT 2022 IBT 2 Application Form
Officials have released the application forms on the official website. Thus, candidates can follow the steps to fill in the application forms.
- Visit the official AIMA MAT website – mat.aima.in
- Then, click on the “Register” link at the top right corner of the AIMA webpage.
- The system will be redirected to the MAT registration page.
- Afterward, enter personal details such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number to create login credentials.
- Then, log in to the dashboard by entering the valid login details.
- Afterward, pay the MAT application fee.
- Upload all the essential documents in the prescribed size and format.
- Then, fill in the MAT application form by entering the qualification, experience, and choices of management institutes.
- Finally, submit the application form.
MAT 2022 IBT 2 May Session Schedule
MAT IBT mode May session details are mentioned below:
|Phases||Test Date||Slots Timing||MAT registration Last Date||Issue of Admit Card|
|Phase 1||14 May 2022||10 AM to 12.30 PM, 4 PM to 6.30 PM||11 May 2022||12 May 2022|
|Phase 2||21 May 2022||10 AM to 12.30 PM, 4 PM to 6.30 PM||18 May 2022||19 May 2022|
|Phase 3||22 May 2022||10 AM to 12.30 PM, 4 PM to 6.30 PM||19 May 2022||20 May 2022|
|Phase 4||28 May 2022||10 AM to 12.30 PM, 4 PM to 6.30 PM||25 May 2022||26 May 2022|
|Phase 5||29 May 2022||10 AM to 12.30 PM, 4 PM to 6.30 PM||26 May 2022||27 May 2022|