"Manipur University Admissions 2022 for B.Ed & PG courses are open. Interested candidates must apply before 30 September. Details here."
Manipur University Admissions 2022: Manipur University invites applications to its B.Ed & PG academic courses. The University released the admission application forms on 16 September. And the last date to submit the forms is 30 September. Therefore, interested students must fill out and submit the application forms within the next 10 days. Continue reading further to access the direct link to the official notification on Manipur University Admissions 2022. Additionally, check the application guidelines and eligibility criteria here.
Manipur University Admissions 2022: Steps to Apply
Those seeking admissions at the Manipur University, to the B.Ed program or any of the PG courses, must adhere to the following procedure to complete their applications.
- Firstly, visit – manipurunivadm.samarth.edu.in, and register yourself.
- Next, use your registered credentials to log in to the Manipur University Admissions Web Portal.
- Then find and click on the Admission Application Form.
- Fill out the form with your previous academic details and other information. Also, select the course you wish to pursue.
- Subsequently, pay the application fee of ₹ 200.
- Finally, submit your application for Manipur University Admissions 2022.
Click Here to download the official Manipur University Admissions notice.
Before proceeding to apply for Manipur University Admissions 2022, aspirants must check their eligibility for the course. Find the eligibility criteria for both B.Ed & PG courses below.
- Bachelors Degree – from a recognised college.
- Minimum Marks – 45% aggregate in all semester exams during graduation.
- Merit – performance at the Manipur University Admissions 2022 entrance exam.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in the domain subject from a recognised college.
- Completion of the last degree program with a minimum 50% overall score.
- Performance in the Manipur University Admissions 2022 entrance test.
Note: The final decision on your admission, will depend on your merit and the number of seats vacant.
For more details visit the official Manipur University website.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.