"The University of Manipur has declared 2020 final exam results online for the institute's undergraduate courses such as BA, BSc and BEd."
The University of Manipur has declared 2020 examination results online for the institute’s undergraduate courses such as BA, BSc and BEd. Students can check their results by visiting the official website, manipuruniv.ac.in. Earlier, university authorities conducted the final assessments in December 2020. Officials have released results in the form of a combined merit list for the three UG courses, BA, BSc and BEd.
Additionally, the merit ranking list is available in the form of a PDF file. Students can navigate through the list by searching for their roll number or name. The virtual results include several important details such as course name, roll number, semester, total number of candidates, number of qualified candidates, and date of result declaration.
Steps to Check Manipur University Results 2020
Authorities have released the ranking results online. Hence, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to access their scores.
- Visit the official website – manipuruniv.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Online Provisional Marksheet (BA/BSc/BCom)” link available on the home page.
- This page will redirect the students to the results portal of the university.
- Afterwards, click on the relevant link for the candidate’s course and semester.
- The examination rank list will then appear containing details of the results for all participants.
- Finally, download the PDF for further reference.